Just as important as our full product range is the fact that E-ONE engineers and builds the most complete vehicle – chassis, cab, body, tank and aerial device on the market. Being a single source manufacturer with world-class facilities in Ocala, Florida and Hamburg, New York, E-ONE provides world-class service, competitive warranties, and thorough training.
So, why choose an E-ONE Fire Fighting Rescue Vehicle? Here are just a few reasons:
- E-ONE is not just a nicely painted superstructure; E-ONE’s apparatus are engineered from the ground up and tested to the strictest of standards.
- E-ONE’s world-class manufacturing processes combined with a long-tenured, highly-skilled workforce develop the highest quality fire apparatus in the industry.
- E-ONE is a single-source manufacturer of the cab, chassis, body and aerial device. Our products fit because they are designed from the outset to work together as a totally integrated vehicle for superior quality, performance and value.
- E-ONE fire apparatus is available in both high-strength, extruded aluminum offering unmatched structural integrity for many years of service.
- The features and options available on E-ONE products allow your department to customize the apparatus to meet your performance and budgetary needs.
- E-ONE vehicles feature extensive compartment storage to hold a substantial amount of fire fighting and rescue equipment.
- As standard, all E-ONE fire rescue trucks feature stainless steel plumbing for superior water flow efficiencies and corrosion resistance.
- E-ONE’s Custom and ARFF cabs are the strongest in the industry.
- E-ONE’s quality management system is ISO 9001 Certified.
- With one of the best warranty packages in the industry, E-ONE fire rescue vehicles have a 10-year cab and body structural warranty, a 10-year stainless steel plumbing warranty, a 10-year paint and corrosion perforation warranty, and a 20-year aerial device structural warranty.
- E-ONE’s commitment to quality goes far beyond their manufacturing process. We pride ourselves on offering a complete service – from the time you enquire about our products to ordering your vehicle and through the many years it will be in operation.
- For service and maintenance, E-ONE vehicles in Africa are supported by EFA Sales Africa, the industry’s leading dealer with fully trained staff to help keep your truck ready to respond.